Southbridge residents and new patients are also eligible for discounts
SOUTHBRIDGE, MASS., January 5, 2021 – Green Meadows, a vertically integrated cannabis company based in the heart of Southbridge, Mass., is now serving medical patients in its Southbridge dispensary located at 64 Mill St.
“Helping the veteran community is core to who we are as a company and acquiring our medical license was an important step to ensuring we are able to meet the needs of those who served,” said Chris Zawacki, cofounder and CEO, Green Meadows. “We’ve assessed medical programs across Massachusetts and we’re proud to offer the most competitive veteran discounts in the state.”
Medical discount program for veterans
Green Meadows has rolled out its new medical patient discount program, which includes the most competitive veteran discounts in Massachusetts. Qualified veterans will now enjoy a 30% off discount every day and a 40% discount twice a month, every month on the 11th and 22nd.
“The 11th of each month is meant to align with Veterans Day in November and serves as a way to celebrate Veterans Day every month, while the 22nd of each month relates to a widely circulated statistic from Veteran Administration that 22 veterans commit suicide each day,” said Zawacki. “Military suicide awareness is an incredibly important cause to us.”
Other medical discounts include:
- New Patient Program – All new patients at Green Meadows receive a total of $200 off medicalcannabis product purchases, which is facilitated via four $50 “new patient” coupons applied to patrons’ Medical profile and can be used as part of the first four transactions at Green Meadows. Note: The same discount would apply each year for patient renewals.
- Financial Hardship – 15% discount (an individual with verified financial hardship includes: (1) a recipient of MassHealth; (2) a recipient of Supplemental Security Income; or (3) an individual with an income that does not exceed 300% of the Federal Poverty Level, adjusted for family size.)
- Cannabis Industry Employee – 10% discount
- Southbridge Resident – 5% discount
- Birthday – $1 for a regular 1g preroll
- Senior Citizen (65+) – 10% discount
- Two For Tincs and Tops Tuesdays – Buy $200 worth of product and get 1 Tincture and 1 Topical for $2.
- Students (21+) – 10% discount with proof of enrollment
Green Meadows customers will be able to stack multiple discounts up to a maximum of 40%. In addition, Green Meadows has a robust referral program for all of their medical patrons. Individuals can also receive rewards for referring new medical patients to Green Meadows.
Learn more about Green Meadows organic cannabis here.
Nicole Stenclik: 716.226.6989 or email@example.com
Connect with us:
About Green Meadows:
Green Meadows is a vertically integrated cannabis company based in Southbridge, Massachusetts, committed to providing its customers and medical patients with the highest quality cannabis products through both curation and cultivation. Green Meadows’ organic cannabis is grown in its 35,000-square-foot cannabis production facility that sits in the same restored 19th century mill building as its dispensary. The facility has been designed to deploy organic and environmentally responsible methods, which includes a patent-pending fertigation system to maximize purity and efficiency, integrated pest management program that exceeds Clean Green Certification standards, as well as new processes for fertilizer use, propagation and soil blending. Founded by the Patton family, Green Meadows is committed to veteran and diversity employment, as well as the continued scientific study of the potential benefits of cannabis in treating PTSD and other conditions of urgent importance to improving the quality of care for our veterans. For more information, visit: https://greenmeadows.com/